kawan+sahabat+teman = selamanya

Assalamualaikum and hi..

 "wey kau pike la sendiri ape salah kau !! " .. :'(
okey mesti korang pelik nape tetibe aku tulis macam tu kan..maybe it's all my mistake ..but i really..really dont know what have i done to you..what ever it's I'M SO SO SO SO SO SOOOORRRRRYYYYY  !!!!!

I'm sorry friend
I don't know what to do
I try so hard
to be a better person to you
My life was changed, turned, and twisted,
when I knew our friendship no longer existed.
I know I was wrong, I know I messed up,
and that's why I'm sitting here typing this up.
I'm sorry for all the things I let go to my head,
I'm sorry for all the things that I said.
I'll make it better I'll make it oh so right,
as long as you promise us never to fight.

 ape-ape pon aku betul-2 nak mintak maaf dengan kau walaupon ak still tak dapat tau ape salah aku..biase la macam kau tak kenal aku kan..lambat siket..or maybe banyak.. :(
so kalau kau bace entry aku nie PLEASE MAAFKAN AKU :'(

LOVE ME ♥ MAIZAN

No comments:

Post a Comment